This Privacy Notice describes how Panda Health, Inc. (“Panda,” “our,” “we”) collects, uses, and shares personal information via its website and online services (collectively, our “Services”). Panda Health offers a marketplace for health systems and digital health suppliers to interact, connect and transact business. This Notice applies to information provided, transmitted, or submitted through our Services, and it also describes the choices we offer with respect to such data.
We collect information you choose to give us and other information that may be automatically collected from your use of our Services, including from your device. We use that information to operate our business, and for a variety of other purposes set forth below.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to third parties or their services. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information that cannot be identified to any individual, household, or their devices. If you are an individual or vendor who provides information to a business that uses our Services, you should refer to that business to understand their use of your information. We are not responsible for our customers’ or other third parties’ privacy practices.
Information we collect
To provide Panda Services, we collect data about you from a variety of sources, including the following types of information.
Information directly from you when you provide it to us. To facilitate the marketplace, we may ask you to provide business contact information including your first and last name, email address, company name, and phone number. We also may ask you this information when you communicate with us on our website. We may also collect information about the Services your company offers and its contracting needs.
Information from your use of the Services. We may learn information about interactions and procurements occurring through our Services. This includes information about product or service demonstrations, scheduled calls, pricing and other requirements, whether a transaction has concluded, signature information, and details about particular transactions (such as service, term, pricing and products and services ordered). Our Services may also collect and publicly display information about service experiences, including via a rating system for vendors.
Information from third-party sources. Advertisers, analytic services, and other third parties provide us information in connection with tools we offer and through tools they use to collect information about you when you use our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information about your online activities over time, including web traffic data. They and we may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content, to understand our Services, audiences, and to otherwise analyze traffic on our Services.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies. We may collect data regarding your use of this Site through cookies, web beacons, and other automatically collected information. This data may include your IP address; date and time you access the Site and the pages and content you access during your visit; websites that you link to or from; emails from us that you open and the links you click on within those emails. Cookies are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. Cookies may also be used to personalize your visit by storing your preferences or displaying content based upon what you have viewed on the sites and other websites. Web beacons or pixel tags connect web pages to web servers and their cookies. We and others may use these and similar technologies on this site and other websites.
Specifically, we use the third-party provider, NextRoll, Inc. (“NextRoll”), who may collect information about your activity on our Site to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our Site;
- show advertisements for our Services to you on third-party sites;
We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our Site with NextRoll. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by NextRoll and their cross device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites when you use our website or Services. We do not respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use data we collect for a variety of purposes, including the following:
· To operate our business by connecting healthcare systems with suppliers. This includes displaying information about participants on our marketplace and offering tools to facilitate connections and transactions between health systems and digital health suppliers.
· To measure and report out on historical vendor performance results.
· To provide, maintain, analyze, customize, measure and improve our Services.
· To provide customer support.
· To communicate with you, including about products and/or services you may be interested in.
· To communicate with you, including telling you about and administering our Services, targeted marketing, and informing you about products or services you may be interested in.
· To monitor and enforce our legal terms or similar terms.
· To comply with law and satisfy our regulatory compliance obligations.
· To detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited, illicit or illegal activity.
· For other purposes permitted by law or to which you consent.
Please note that we may combine the information we gather about you in identifiable form, including information from third parties. We may use this information, for example, to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties as permitted or required by law, or as directed or authorized by you. For example, we may disclose your information:
· With service providers who support our business or provide services to us. We may also share de-identified or aggregate data to suppliers in order to run our marketplace.
· With other participants on our platform in connection with our Services.
· With our professional advisors who provide legal, compliance, accounting, banking, or consulting services.
· In order to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our interests, property or legal rights, or those of our customers or third parties.
· With law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar law enforcement request, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of this Privacy Notice or other applicable terms.
· With companies or other entities in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business.
How We Secure Information
We are committed to maintaining measures to protect the security of your information. Of course, despite these measures, no network or system is ever entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of networks and systems that we operate or that are operated on our behalf. Please note that, by its nature, our Services function as a marketplace; information posted in the marketplace, such as supplier details and product and/or service information, may be visible to other participants in the marketplace.
What Choices Do I Have?
Update personal information. If you have an account with us, you may update any of your information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing communications. You may receive marketing information from Panda when you sign up for communications from us. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails, by following the unsubscribe link in each email, or by contacting us at email@example.com . Please note that you may continue to receive non-marketing emails from us after you opt-out.
Cookies. You have a number of choices regarding certain cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser’s setting to notify you of cookie placement or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our website may not function properly as a result.
Our partner, NextRoll may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason, you can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising.
The Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
The Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Notice. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be effective once they are posted unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions or concern about this privacy notice or the privacy practices at Panda, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.